The Master Cracker
An American Original
This is the original Master Cracker invented and made in the U.S.A. It is heavy duty, weighing in at over 8lbs.
I realize there is a Chinese version that is sold on the internet, however it is not a very good copy.
No More Shell Shattering!
Need an effective means to crack black walnuts? Own a low quality walnut cracker that splinters your black walnut shells and sends them flying everywhere? That�s dangerous and talk about losing precious nut meat! Stop wasting time and nuts! Not only is the Master Cracker made in the USA with the highest workmanship and quality, it is intended to nearly eradicate shell shattering.
Built to last for generations;
Holds nut firmly which reduces shattering;
Rubber-coated handle for easy grip;
No need for pliers or picks!
Cheap-O Chinese Model features:
1. The cracking cups on the Chinese version are too shallow, this causes
uneven disbursement of energy so they will shatter, rather than crack
2. The cracking cup screw is very loose. This causes a misalignment when cracking that causes further shattering.
3. The spring tension is loose which causes the handle to wobble while cracking.
4. The casting is lightweight. The Chinese version only weighs 6lbs 8oz compared to the Master Cracker at 8lbs 6oz.
5. The baseboard of the Chinese version has a problem with splinting, particularly if dropped.
6. The Master Cracker has a rubber handle cover for added comfort.
a side-by-side comparison and use, the Master Cracker wins hands down.
If you were to try these two machines I guarantee you would pick the
Remember, this is a one time expense for
decades-upon-decades of use. The amount of effort and dramatic
reduction of shattered pieces will more than pay for the difference in
the first season.